Our school vision is at the heart of our curriculum…
‘Together we achieve and succeed...’
An enriched curriculum is enjoyed both inside and out that promotes independence.
- Through a child led curriculum, we aspire to ensure that all learning is fun and relevant so that the needs and interests of all are met.
- We promote independence and support our children in becoming reflective learners who have a sense of responsibility for their own achievements and personal development. Together we celebrate success and identify next steps in our learning journey.
- We expand inquisitive minds, foster a spirit of curiosity and ignite a passion for learning, building confidence, self-esteem and high aspirations.
- Shared learning experiences are enhanced through involvement of parents and the wider community.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of everyone, treating all with care and respect.
- Children at Seal become active learners who are resilient, adaptable and can make a positive contribution in an ever changing world.
- We uphold the Christian ethos of the school while respecting our own and others’ cultures and beliefs, both in school and within the wider community.
- Values such as responsibility, respect, love and forgiveness encompass all that we do.