Our school vision is at the heart of our curriculum…
‘Together we achieve and succeed...’
An enriched curriculum is enjoyed both inside and out that promotes independence.
- Through a child led curriculum, we aspire to ensure that all learning is fun and relevant so that the needs and interests of all are met.
- We promote independence and support our children in becoming reflective learners who have a sense of responsibility for their own achievements and personal development. Together we celebrate success and identify next steps in our learning journey.
- We expand inquisitive minds, foster a spirit of curiosity and ignite a passion for learning, building confidence, self-esteem and high aspirations.
- Shared learning experiences are enhanced through involvement of parents and the wider community.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of everyone, treating all with care and respect.
- Children at Seal become active learners who are resilient, adaptable and can make a positive contribution in an ever changing world.
- We uphold the Christian ethos of the school while respecting our own and others’ cultures and beliefs, both in school and within the wider community.
- Values such as responsibility, respect, love and forgiveness encompass all that we do.
Please visit class pages to view the learning experiences that have been enjoyed in the various year groups.