Admissions to Primary School
Before applying for a school place, we recommend you do the following:
- Think about the type of school that would best suit your child
- Visit schools in the local area & speak to staff/families of parents at the school
- Read the school Ofsted reports & speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher with any questions / queries you may have
- Find out about the transition process for introducing the children into school
- If needed, go back for a second look – be 100% sure it is the school for your child!!
- Read the Kent Admissions booklet for more information (see link below)
- Choose your top 3 schools
- Go to www.kent.gov.uk/ola to apply
In Year Admissions to Seal CE Primary School
- We recommend that parents considering moving a child to the school come and meet with our Executive Headteacher or Head of School to discuss your needs and see the school.
- Once you have decided on bringing your child to us you would need to complete an 'In Year Casual Application' form. We will offer you a place within 5 days if we have all the information, have a place, your child meets the entry requirements and no other child has a higher priority.