We are delighted that you are considering Seal CE Primary School for your child.
Choosing your child’s primary school is one of the most important decisions you face as parents and we want to make sure you have all the information you need.
Please take a look at our Virtual tour below:
Admissions to Primary School
Before applying for a school place, we recommend you do the following:
- Think about the type of school that would best suit your child
- Visit schools in the local area & speak to staff/families of parents at the school
- Read the school Ofsted reports & speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher with any questions / queries you may have
- Find out about the transition process for introducing the children into school
- If needed, go back for a second look – be 100% sure it is the school for your child!!
- Read the Kent Admissions booklet for more information
- Choose your top 3 schools
- Go to www.kent.gov.uk/ola to apply
Our admissions policy is determined by Kent County Council. For further information about the Kent Admissions process, please click here.
In Year Admissions to Seal CE Primary School
- We recommend that parents considering moving a child to the school come and meet with our Executive Headteacher or Head of School to discuss your needs and see the school. To arrange this please contact the school office on 01732 762388 or using this form.
- Once you have decided on bringing your child to us you would need to complete an 'In Year Casual Application' form (see below). We will offer you a place within 5 days if we have all the information, have a place, your child meets the entry requirements and no other child has a higher priority.
“Pupils take great pride in their work. They are instantly able to recall key facts they have learned over time because the learning experiences the school provides leave a lasting impression on pupils”
Ranked the No. 1 primary school in Kent in the Telegraph and Times 2017.
We are the first school in Kent to receive the Gold UNICEF UK Rights Respecting Award.
“I loved the passion the school has for the well being of the children, the desire to make experience the best and create an irresistible curriculum that excites the children”
Quote taken from a prospective parent who visited the school in October
"There’s not a day that goes by that we’re not thankful for having moved the children to Seal - you are such an inspiring team."
Quote from a current parent