Admissions to Primary School
Before applying for a school place, we recommend you do the following:
- Think about the type of school that would best suit your child
- Visit schools in the local area & speak to staff/families of parents at the school
- Read the school Ofsted reports & speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher with any questions / queries you may have
- Find out about the transition process for introducing the children into school
- If needed, go back for a second look – be 100% sure it is the school for your child!!
- Read the Kent Admissions booklet for more information (see link below)
- Choose your top 3 schools
- Go to www.kent.gov.uk/ola to apply
In Year Admissions to Seal CE Primary School
- We recommend that parents considering moving a child to the school come and meet with our Executive Headteacher or Head of School to discuss your needs and see the school. To arrange this please contact the school office on 01732 762388 or using this form.
- Once you have decided on bringing your child to us you would need to complete an 'In Year Casual Application' form (see below). We will offer you a place within 5 days if we have all the information, have a place, your child meets the entry requirements and no other child has a higher priority.