8:45 Zoom Call
Let's find out about Mr Steven's PE challenge....
Now let's run through today's learning.....
9:00 Getting ready for learning
Choose something energetic from your year page
Heel toe walking across the room and back
Reading: choose a new book and follow the words using the audio
Set 2: or (shut the door)
Set 3: ue (come to the rescue)
Getting ready for maths: Brain teasers today
1. I am thinking of a number. I add 1. I now have 6. What was my number?
2. I am thinking of a number. I take away 10. I now have 0. What was my number?
3. I am thinking of a number. I times it by 7 and I now have 42. What was my number
Maths: Thinking about months
High frequency words and spelling: say the letters and then the word as you write them in the air.
Green: green, seeds, to, go, are, you
Orange: seeds, three, are, put, stopping, sunny
Red: huge, shouted, someone, how, were, yellow
Purple: believe, decide, imagine, certain, possible, thought
Literacy - The Jolly Postman - recap and introducing formal letters
LO: I can remember parts of a letter
1. Listen to the story of the Jolly Postman on the video
2. Look at 'all the letters from the book' at the bottom of the timetable. Can you find the formal letters? Can you read some of the letters?
Afternoon challenges - Book week and Rights Respecting
Which book themed project(s) will you choose? Will you do the Rights Respecting poster?
You will find more information in the 'week 2 afternoon challenges' document below.